in olive grove
The crooked elderly trees that stand in ragged lines, and still produce olives in season are what the Grove was named for, but it has become more of a gathering place and living space as time goes on. There are hastily constructed shacks in the shade of the trees and lining the road, some in better repair than others. A common campfire and campground stand in the middle, offering comfort to travelers and those with no where else to go. Beyond in a clearing a marketplace has sprung up, trampled grass from the many feet, and semi permanant booths of merchants there often, though many more merchants trickle in once a week on marketdays to sell their wares and do some shopping of their own.
Add your character and their personalised role via the updates board.
- Hospital: A local healing centre has been established in Oliford to help care for the sick and injured.
- Daycare: Children of any age can be left in expert care at the Oliford Daycare Centre.
- School: Since the closure of the Star Academy, the residents of Oliford have banded together to create a free school for youngsters to attain a basic education. There is a heavy focus on literacy and numeracy.
- Orphanage: Orphaned or abandoned children are cared for here until they can receive foster or permanent homes.
- The Underground Eye: the brain-child of investigative journalist Minori. She runs her newspaper office out of her home here.